Friday, July 14, 2006

Rapture Ready jumping the gun?

Well, I never planned on the first post to be about Rapture Ready but that's the nature of websurfing.

Someone is itching for armageddon
and they just can't wait for the world to be detroyed.

Jeebus be comin!

Is it time to get excited? I can't help the way I feel. For the first time in my Christian walk, I have no doubts that the day of the Lords appearing is upon us. I have never felt this way before, I have a joy that bubbles up every-time I think of him, for I know this is truly the time I have waited for so long. Am I alone in feeling guilty about the human suffering like my joy at his appearing some how fuels the evil I see everywhere. If it were not for the souls that hang in the balance and the horror that stalks man daily on this earth, my joy would be complete. For those of us who await his arrival know, somehow we just know it won't be long now, the Bridegroom cometh rather man is ready are not.

How can we not be excited, our redeemer cometh. We should pray always for the lost. But he is coming. Amen Amen ever so come lord Jesus.

Ready, waiting and excited here! Still telling others whenever possible that the rapture could take place at any time because this world is in such a big MESS and evidently it goes through one ear and right out the other

I tell ya, nothing is more amusing than fundies and their weird superstitions. Well, maybe thy'll get to drink from the beervolcano in heaven after the FSM let's them into heaven, because he's a nice guy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home