Saturday, August 12, 2006

The Wicker Man



I'm sure my bro Wendell over at Clown's Death Rattle might appreciate this.

They're releasing a new version on The Wicker Man.

Not to be confused with the original 1973 version.

I pray that this will be good. But I'm sorry that's it's another in a long line of remakes.

Can't they come up with original scripts that don't suck ass?

We'll see.

Update: I just saw a commercial on TV that made it look terrible. It looks really formulaic and Hollywood style. BOOOO.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lazaro74 said...

Yeah, I finally saw it, too, I'm afraid. Fear not, though; I've come to realize that it won't do a thing to the original (might even get more people to take a look).

8/13/2006 9:40 AM  
Blogger beervolcano said...

Oy, the commercials just make it look so bad. Maybe a girl dancing around singing then vanishing was spooky 50 years ago. No longer.

8/13/2006 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home