Monday, September 11, 2006

Alex Jones's Terrorstorm

Here is the video (fer free) of Alex Jones's latest opus, Terrorstorm.

Honestly I had hoped for more. I was under the impression that there would be detailed historical analysis of false flag and black operations, but it was more cursory than I would have liked. I did like the treatment of the 7/7 bombings. This was all new to me since in the US, we don't really give a shit about them (collectively speaking, of course). I didn't realize that the connection to MI-5 was so well documented. I was very disappointed in the last half of the flick because it's just plain masturbation. He brings out some of the 9/11 Scholars clique and mentions all the people he's mentioned a million times, and then just plays clips of Charlie Sheen and himself on CNN and Jimmy Kimmel. That was sad. Summary: first half - good (could have been better), second half - crap. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home