Sunday, July 30, 2006

From Israel to Lebanon (with kisses)

Thanks to peacenow in the comments section at Crooks and Liars.

http://www.fromisraeltolebanon.com/

That about sums it up.

Update: In an attempt to balance this out, I wanted to also post something about Israeli casualties, preferably with pictures, but for the life of me, I can't find any. I know there are some civilian casualties. I just can't find pictures or stories. I can find stories about IDF casualties, but not civilians.

Update 2: Just now on CNN there was a Sanjay Gupta story about Russian immigrants being wounded in Haifa due to Katyusha rockets. Hopefully there will be a transcript posted later. It's amazing that it's so difficult to find stories or pictures of civilian casualties in Israel and that the only one that I can really find is about Russian immigrants and not Israelis themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home